OIU Companions Mentoring Program Launch
|Date||Tuesday 21st June | 6.30pm|
Longueville Sporting Club
Kenneth Street, Longueville
Are you a potential Mentor looking to give back and leave a legacy to the next generation of OIU leaders?
The OIU Companions Mentoring platform and program is a pathway to:
- Build and leave a legacy by becoming a trusted advisor and role model
- Grow your network and inspire the next generation of Old Ignatian leaders
- Give back by sharing your wisdom, expertise and insights
Are you a younger Old Ignatian looking for guidance, advice or a wise head to bounce ideas off?
This is an opportunity for you to:
- Inspire and be inspired. Every great achiever is inspired by a great mentor
- Learn what you need from someone you trust
- Grow your network with members of the OIU community
- Gain new perspectives and insights