OIU Companions Mentoring Program Launch
|Date||Tuesday 21st June | 6.30pm|
|Location|| The Diddy|
Longueville Sporting Club
Kenneth Street, Longueville
View Facebook discussion
This event is not open for registrations
Learn more about the mentoring program, hear from some of last year’s mentors and mentees and listen to Paul Lyons from Mental Toughness Partners introduce the Mental Resilience test and how mental toughness can be learned.
Are you a potential Mentor looking to give back and leave a legacy to the next generation of OIU leaders?
The OIU Companions Mentoring platform and program is a pathway to:
- Build and leave a legacy by becoming a trusted advisor and role model
- Grow your network and inspire the next generation of Old Ignatian leaders
- Give back by sharing your wisdom, expertise and insights
Are you a younger Old Ignatian looking for guidance, advice or a wise head to bounce ideas off?
This is an opportunity for you to:
- Inspire and be inspired. Every great achiever is inspired by a great mentor
- Learn what you need from someone you trust
- Grow your network with members of the OIU community
- Gain new perspectives and insights