The Old Ignatians' Union Companions Mentoring Program is designed to connect inspirational alumni leaders and entrepreneurs with aspirational young graduates and professionals within the OIU Alumni Network.
Are you a potential Mentor looking to give back and leave a legacy to the next generation of OIU leaders?
The OIU Companions Mentoring platform and program is a pathway to:
● Build and leave a legacy by becoming a trusted advisor and role model
● Grow your network and inspire the next generation of Old Ignatian leaders
● Give back by sharing your wisdom, expertise and insights
Are you a younger Old Ignatian looking for guidance, advice or a wise head to bounce ideas off?
This is an opportunity for you to:
● Inspire and be inspired. Every great achiever is inspired by a great mentor
● Learn what you need from someone you trust
● Grow your network with members of the OIU community
● Gain new perspectives and insights
To register your interest for the OIU Companions Mentoring program as a mentor or a mentee, please email email@example.com