OIU Companions Mentoring Program
The Old Ignatians' Union Companions Mentoring Program is designed to connect inspirational alumni leaders and entrepreneurs with aspirational young graduates and professionals within the OIU Alumni Network.
Are you a potential Mentor looking to give back and leave a legacy to the next generation of OIU leaders?
The OIU Companions Mentoring platform and program is a pathway to:
● Build and leave a legacy by becoming a trusted advisor and role model
● Grow your network and inspire the next generation of Old Ignatian leaders
● Give back by sharing your wisdom, expertise and insights
Are you a younger Old Ignatian looking for guidance, advice or a wise head to bounce ideas off?
This is an opportunity for you to:
● Inspire and be inspired. Every great achiever is inspired by a great mentor
● Learn what you need from someone you trust
● Grow your network with members of the OIU community
● Gain new perspectives and insights
To register for the 2022 OIU Companions Mentoring program as a mentor or a mentee, please go to: https://forms.gle/oc6fjftq6FsxDuQq6
For any questions about the Mentoring Program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
2022 Companions Mentoring Program Launch.
Learn more about the mentoring program, hear from some of last year's mentors and mentees and listen to Paul Lyons from Mental Toughness Partners introduce the Mental Resilience test and how mental toughness can be learned.
TUESDAY 21 JUNE | 6.30pm
Longueville Sporting Club, Kenneth St, Longueville
light refreshments will be served