OIU Companions Mentoring Program
The Old Ignatians’ Union Companions Mentoring Program is designed to connect inspirational alumni leaders and entrepreneurs with aspirational young graduates and professionals within the OIU Alumni Network.
Are you a potential Mentor looking to give back and leave a legacy to the next generation of OIU leaders?
The OIU Companions Mentoring platform and program is a pathway to:
● Build and leave a legacy by becoming a trusted advisor and role model
● Grow your network and inspire the next generation of Old Ignatian leaders
● Give back by sharing your wisdom, expertise and insights
Are you a younger Old Ignatian looking for guidance, advice or a wise head to bounce ideas off?
This is an opportunity for you to:
● Inspire and be inspired. Every great achiever is inspired by a great mentor
● Learn what you need from someone you trust
● Grow your network with members of the OIU community
● Gain new perspectives and insights
If you are interested in joining the OIU Companions Mentoring Program as a Mentor or a Mentee, please email email@example.com